BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh my OrangenV

Episode 26:

Wow! I never wanted something so bad especially gadgets but I can't keep my eyes off that mobile phone after I have seen it! The LG enV Orange says: 'buy me'!!






















This phone is to die for! I fall for the QWERTY key board that is so chic and make text messaging faster. Moreover, it is stylish! Too bad that this model is not available in Malaysia. Why!! What's wrong with LG anyway? I think the LG branches each work on their own and produce their own products. Now I have to persuade myself to forget about it but I really want it!! The other reason why I want this mobile phone was due to the influence of Queen Blair. Erhh! Why she has to used this mobile phone! Now I am suffered! Thank you B.

The other model that caught my attention was LG Renoir KC910





















It has 8.0 megapixels camera (my God!) and it is a touch screen 3G phone but the price is about RM1800 to RM2000 plus. Was it too expensive? I think its ok but I am not really a big fan of touch screen phone because there was rumor that the sensitivity will degrade tremendously after a while. Is it true? Oh what should I do?

There are only two options, get it or forget it. XOXO GGFF

0 comments: