BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

V for valentine

Episode 25:

Yes, the most romantic festival is just around the corner. I can smell the fragrant of roses already. I am going to stay at home as usual! Hey, don't get me wrong, I do not feel sad at all because it's just another festival for me. What I concern about is the flashback I got from him. I got a red packet that contained a card which states that I should learn how to show my love to other people. That's kindda become my new year's motto. I admit that I am a person who does show my love to others easily. It is just my personality or maybe inheritance... Anyway, I think the reason is that when a person have been hurt once, it is hard for him or her to show her love to others anymore.

That picture was still crystal clear in my mind where she told me in frustration that all the things I said were nonsense and lame. Few times after that, I have decided to not speak to her anymore and since then my heart was in coma. No more output of love anymore from that day onwards because I was confused, disappointed, angry, hurt, and my heart was shredded. I assume that card is a sign where I have to start forgive and move on. Ya...... after all it's been many years already. I hope I can make it dough.

Chinese New Year was not that bad after all since my friends were all present but they'll leave on tomorrow and I have to back to my own and live my life without them again. Oh..... I started to miss them already. Whatever it is, I will always wish them luck. Thanks for the good time together. Take care!

Well, there were two movies that I wanted to watch! Bride Wars and The Confession of a Shopaholic! I guess I shall bring my imaginary date for the movies!

Do not want valentine, just the roses. You know what I mean? XOXO GGFF

0 comments: