BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good girls got hit bad

Episode 27:

Oh! My mom gave me 5 movie tickets of 'the Curios Case of Benjamin Button' today. The screening date is this Sunday 10:30am at GSC Gurney. Anyone interested? Well, I'm not so excited about this movie so I was hesitate whether I shall go or not. It is a story about a man, Benjamin who born as an old man and as time goes by he become younger. He meet Daisy where both of them kindda have crush on each other but as he become younger, she grow older. Will they make it through all the obstacles? It'll be quite a nice Valentines movie though but I'm single for Christ sake. Hah..... I wonder if my friend want to go.

Gosh! I can't believe that Chris Brown hit Rihanna! How could a person be so violent towards the other! The news said that he hit her after she keeps on accused him for flirting with other girl. Well hello, that is what girls always do, what's the big deal?! You have to be thankful that you have a girl who is jealous over you! Sick of those who just do not know how to appreciate. Poor Rihanna, I just want you to know that my shoulder is 24/7 ready for you to cry on. Muahahaha......

You guys want that movie tickets? Opps, I bet you guys don't. XOXO GGFF

0 comments: