Episode 22:
Wow! Yesterday was great! Went paid Rumah Cahaya Orphanage a visit on the morning. All the kids were very cute!! I wonder how could their parents abused and abandoned them. I have a great time with them. We played word guessing game(they are eager to learn! That's very good.), having lunch and took them to GSC at Gurney Plaza to watch Madagascar 2 Escape To Africa!! The movie was not that exited as I thought but I still enjoyed it!One of the kids from my group. He is 11 years old. It was the first time I was happy to be called Uncle but of course I still told them not to called me that. I'm not that old ok. Lol
This was the project leader. Sorry for not giving you a close up because I am the leading character here. Lol!! You did a great job! I bet our Queen S had good impression about you already.
After the movie we bought the kids an ice cream and sent them to aboard throught school bus. Our activity was done! We have our dinner at Nando's! The meal was nice!!! Especially the sauces! Sorry, no picture to share because I forgot to took the picture. Looks like all the guys in my class were poorer than the girls. They all have cars and credit cards! Oh it should be they came from a quite rich family. It was the first time I sit a Civic!
Today was tired. Reached college 8am in morning to help out the Xmas Bazaar sales event where we will donate all the money through the sales for charity. Not a very success event for me because members more than customers. I nearly slept during lesson.There was caroling at the lobby before the event start.
I like to move it move it, you like to move it move it, he like to move it move it, we like to move it! Have fun. XOXO GGFF.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Move it to movie!!
Posted by G-G-F-F at 11:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment