Episode 21:
Well well, I'm back! Last week I went to KL for fun. Stayed at my friend's university hostel & we went to lots of shopping malls. It was a great trip. Unfortunately I did not buy much things, just a wacky eye wear and a key chain.
I am so busy with my assignments recently until did not update my blog. There's a presentation last Thursday & I'm quite satisfied about it but I know I can do much better than that. It was a group presentation. We do not rehearse at all & just go out & do our presentation like that, so it was not fluent enough. What I cannot stand is the lecturer was too exaggerated. She kept on praising the 'CEO' for doing a good job. Ugh, for me it was just ok. I'm not prejudice about him, maybe is because I know I can do better than him & a bit disappointed that I'm not able to portray it. From now on I am going to fight until I'm satisfy with the result. I know it will be hectic but when I have to fight if its not now? Do as much as I capable!
I thought I will be happier after the trip but I was wrong. I became busier & sometimes I feel like I'm not as strong as I thought. I still get distracted and pessimist sometimes. I started to asked myself, where is my direction. I've lost. Whatever it is I'll pretend I'm ok & live the life!
I better start shining. Give me a charger!! XOXO GGFF.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Dead and hollow battery
Posted by G-G-F-F at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment