BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SPF 130

Episode 20:

It's been very busy the past few days. Yesterday I was elected to be the person that incharged the BEC club's Info Department. I do not even know why I was elected. After the class I rushed back home to have dinner then rushed to Queensbay Borders bookshop with my friend to find some books for points and informations for my group assignment.

Yesterday my class had a short presentation on what product we wanted to sell and how. There was a group(PH & NR were the group members) that wanted to sell cosmetics and the presentator said that their product will have SPF 130! Since when there was another sun exist? PH was laughing at her. Well I think she mis-said that but I really do need that product.

I am going to KL this Friday & as usual my mom was being negative. Oh why are you going to the university, it's close on holiday ; oh why are you wasting money, the economic was under recession ; oh why don't you go and work because you seems very free on the weekends, always went to ft bla bla bla.......... Can you STOP? Why can't she just show some support? Why she likes to be a fun sucker? Was that her nature? I think I'll in big trouble on Dec 19 and 25.

I'm willing to let you go if that is what it takes to get you back. I love this quote from Rufus. Sometimes teenager need someone besides their family to talked to. This was from Lilly. Let go of me mom, I'm not your sweet little baby boy anymore. I'm 20 already! On that moment, I wish both of them were my parents or at least they have their qualities.

Well the SPF that I mentioned stand for Sadness Protection Factor not Sun. I wonder whether 130 enough for me.

Looks like sadness hit me up again. Has someone invented the precious SPF 130 for me? I'm desperate. XOXO GGFF

0 comments: