Episode 23:
Dear Santa, heard that you are coming to town. What is your plan? Are you going to deliver the presents to the others again this year? I am waiting for mine. Don't you forget about me. My Christmas is going to be like all the previous year, sitting at home doing stuff that I do not really enjoy, doing assignment mostly. It is very sad that I do not feel the excitement of festive season.
What I want? Well maybe shopping or go for vacation with friends but the truth is, it won't happen. So I'm just gonna erase it from my mind. I'll just have to find something that cheers me up then I'll be fine. Even if I'm not fine I'll still hypnotize myself. Sometimes you may not get what you wanted. I should have known that. I should cherish what I have now. Share with you a song by Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You.
It will be a silent Christmas for me. All I want is you.
Merry Christmas lonely boy. XOXO GGFF.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
A mail to Santa
Posted by G-G-F-F at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment