BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wedding chime

Episode 7:

Hello world! Nice to see you all again. GGFF here. Yesterday I attended (with another 4 friends) the wedding of my friend's sister. It is held at 4th floor of Sunshine Square. It was bazaar! I think have 100 tables!

Spotted: SK & JX, the two best friend work as waiter at there.

What a coincident! The more shocking news is that JX is my friend's cousin! I'm really speechless. The world is so small & the relationship between one another is such unpredictable.

Spotted: MS was taking picture for his friends or relatives. Say cheese, pose, shot! Haha

MS was the cousin of my another friend (she was my junior, not the friend that went to the wedding with me). I think he recognise me & ZW but he didn't greet us. I think he drink a bit of beer coz his face was red.

Spotted: BK (which is the one that invited me to his sister's wedding) was so high! Keep drinking & dancing with uncles. Cried when the wedding was over.

YL said it was like his daughter get marry coz he was the most happiest compare to other family members. He said that was his one & only sister so he was so thrilled! My friends said they can understand his feelings but I don't really coz I have no siblings. It feels hard to see someone that live with you for so many years is leaving you after that night. It's so emotional for him & from that we know that he love his sister so much.

Well after the wedding I followed two of my friends to watch The House Bunny! Finally I've watch it! It was very nice! What I've learned from the movie? First is, you can be beautiful on the outside but at the same time you do not get overwhelmed. Next is, together we can do many imposibble things and lastly, we need friends and family members to love & support us no matter who we are. Every movies have message that wanted to tell. That's what makes it so attractive to me.

XOXO GGFF

0 comments: