BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shelley the Bunny

Episode 6:

I have seen the making of The House Bunny on tv last Saturday & I was hooked by it immediately! That's the genre I like. Ok, the story is about a girl named Shelley who is a 'bunny girl' that lives in the Playboy Mansion. After she have been kicked out of the mansion due to she was considered too old for a bunny girl and she discovered a bunch of socially challenged university girls who do not know to make up themselves so she decided to helped them become the hottest girls on the campus to attract more members (include boys of course) so that they do not lose their campus house. Through the process, Shelley learned a hard way and discovered that she need some of the values or qualities that the girls had. I am sure that it is not just another comedy movie because I know I get to learn something from the movie. That is why I love to watch movie. I hope I can see the movie asap! Can't wait!

Here's the Shelley's Guide To Boys. Enjoy! You may learn something from that.
1. Do Yoga in your front lawn in bikini.
2. Put out a sexy calendar! Be patriotic and pose with rocket in American flag bikini.
3. Jog after them until your back brace bust off! If you don't have a back brace then just jog in tank tops. Wave to them & never let them see your sweat!
4. Stand over a steamy manhole in a flowy dress but not for long cause it's really freakin hot!
5. Flattery, lots of touching, eye contact. Repeat.
6. Bright colored clothes. It works for the birds. Never seen one of them without it on a date.
7. Choose a signature scent like cookies. It says: 'I'm sweet & delicious but not as fattening as regular cookies.'
8. If your look doesn't work, try something else. Maybe costumes! Flirt always!
9. Boys want the girl that everybody wants so if you are at a party, don't just talk to him. If you wanted then just talk like not as much as you want it. Walk away asap if you feel like you're having fun.
10. Try not to give too much away cause boys like mysterious girl. Never talk about bowel movements or news.

Today Ms Sharon (my English lecturer) wanted the whole class to came up a project with the aim to give back the society and we have decided to visit Rumah Cahaya orphanage. According to Ms Sharon, this orphanage was not an ordinary orphanage where mostly the children were been sent to orphanage due to parents death or parents can't afford to raise them. This Rumah Cahaya orphanage is for the children that are suffer mentally and physically. All of them have a terrible background such as been rape and abuse. We are planning to raise funds, search for sponsorship or company to donate the items that they need. I wanted to suggest to the fund raiser team to find sponsorship for dictionary! Others are like stationery & story books. What's my position? Suprisingly, I was nominated to become Treasurer! My goodness! Nominate a person that fails Maths. No worry, I have assistant.

Yesterday I went to bought file, crayon, glue & colorpaper with my friend after class for the Thursday assignment. I also bought a pen drive & Mama Mia!

Till then. XOXO GGFF

0 comments: