Episode 8:
Yesterday was the Segi Idol semi final & final. Too bad my friend didn't win at the final. There's a blackhorse evolve without any siren. He was Andrew. Well I really looked up to him because he able to draw the audience's attention & emotion. He chose a correct & cheeky song called Dream, I think is by The Beatles. Even Miss Sharon was attracted by him & that was the key for qualified him to final. From what I've observed, the rest of the audience were 'affected' by Miss Sharon. She was the one that brought up the lively atmosphere. She was dancing & moving. I don't like one of the contestant, his sound was like uncle. Very old singing style. Suprissingly the judges like him.
Let's talk a bit on relationship. If a guy broke up with a girl there will be only three reasons:
- He has a new mate (maybe female maybe male)
- He do not have feelings to you anymore (sometimes not even have the feeling to be your friend)
- He can't stand you anymore
Dedicate two songs to the world. If I were a boy & Single ladies by Beyonce knowles. Very nice songs. The songs were her latest songs.
Enjoy. Till then. XOXO GGFF
0 comments:
Post a Comment