BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sweat it out

Episode 32:

Today is my very first time going to gym!! I never would have thought that I will be involving myself into doing body building that kind of stuff but now I guess I was wrong. Gym is not just about body building although that is my main reason for going there, it has other types of equipments which are use for stamina building. Today is all about that. I have tried running machine, cycling machine, staircase climbing machine, and chain-like pulling machine (not sure about the exact name of the machines). It was fun, I kinda enjoyed the feeling of muscle-ache. Crazy? Well, I think maybe is because I have forgotten when is the last time my heart pounding like a nail so I want to get that feelings back.

The reason why I went to gym is not because I'm overweight! I'm skinny. I went because I told a friend that the only way to slim down is go to gym. Initially he wanted to jog but I'm not into it so I just come up with something and out of my expectation he agreed. Which is why I end up in the gym. It is not that bad though, just that last time I was too lazy to bother about it and always try to seek for excuses. The gym provided 10 days free trial. I got nothing to lose so I just give it a try.

Unbelievable? Believe it. XOXO GGFF

2 comments:

oochilo said...

hhaa... gud try ...
its actually contribute to ur body health .. so keep it up lar...

G-G-F-F said...

Thank you!!