Episode 31:
Age 21 is always being view as an important stage of one's life as it proves that ones is officially an adult. It's really something that is worth celebrating. Happy Birthday BK! I hope you have a great day & great party! Yes, a party.... I did not attend, so sorry about that. I started to get emotional and it affects my mood. For me, I feel that I should have achieve something when I reach 21 but sadly, I can't really figure out a thing on me which make me proud of. With that, I don't think I should celebrate or share the joy with others and that's why I absent myself for the party. I do not know what's wrong with me, maybe you feel that it's not a problem at all but I just can't ignore it. I wanted to be a role model or someone others may look up to. I'm tired of envy about other people's life.
Anyway, I hope BK will like the present we have bought because I like the bag! I buy the stuff that I like for him(BK) because I do not know what he want.
Well, I might go for therapy. XOXO GGFF
Saturday, February 21, 2009
21
Posted by G-G-F-F at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh no .... the bag is just...cant express it by words ...
i must hv a look when hv chance ... haha .... anyway..must b proud of who u r ... "a manor virtue can never be isolated "....
Its gorgeous right! Haha! What does the proverb means? Even though I do not understand but it sounds nice to me.
Post a Comment