BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Scary lunatic!

Episode 11:

Hello world. Sunny day but the things that happen around me were the opposite.

Heard: A big crash!

I dash out to my balcony to see what's happening. I thought it must be an accident but it is not. It is more shocking than an accident. A lady throwing a wood chair from 6th floor through her balcony! There was neither a fight between spouse nor drunk. I think she looks more like a psychiatric. She was throwing things from the balcony & danced around. The security guard called the police but not success in arresting her because she refused to open the door. My mom was so into the incident until she kept on walked out the balcony and watch the progression. You are not a reporter mom!

At night, the sewer of my house was overflowed! Can you imagine the smell? Fortunately was not severe. My parents took care of it. I have to waited until everything settled then only pee.

I watched Super Idol, a Taiwan singing competition on the evening & I was touched by the background of a contestant. She been abandoned by her mother when she was 3 with her younger brother & younger sister. She do not understand why her mother did that but she forgive her. It was so emotional. The song was dedicated to her mom and the title of the song was 'Want to have a home'.



There were others who touches me as well but she was the deepest. I can feel her spirit.

Do not give up no matter what. XOXO GGFF

1 comments:

^..^SamMu3L^.^ said...

haha..Tat's so funny!!Your house so cute hor,may watch this type of "drama"..That women was neuropathy,if she wasn't arrest by police, i think the residents will be dangerous.