Episode 12:
'Scream'................
Today is Marketing quiz day & I was very disappointed with my performance! That quiz cost 10% in the course work marks & congratulation that I mess it up! I can't even look or think
about how many marks I could get. The quiz was suppose to be an essay but I only wrote a few
lines, not even half! What is going on with me?! I really have no idea what to write on that time.
Just manage to came out a few points. The class was like a market, everyone was chit chatting
like no one else were in the room. I was distracted. The question was totally out of my expectation. Here's how it goes: Based on the current economic situation, describe which
Strategic Business Orientation you'll used for secure a job. Discuss. Of course I know the 4 SBO
but it's totally a different aspect! The SBO were for describing the strategies use for marketing
products not people and the question wanted us to treat ourselves as a product. I was writing
about product at first but later someone mentioned the question then only I knew I was out of
title. At that moment onwards, I was kindda blank. Think out of the box GGFF! Flawless now
became a flaw. I better nailed on my presentation! It consists of 50% and was on 1st of Dec.
There was other tougher assignment to work on after the presentation which I think I should
probably be preparing the structure and points asap! I want a compact brain!
Cry to bed... XOXO GGFF 
Monday, November 3, 2008
Frustrated!!
Posted by G-G-F-F at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment