BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Overloaded!!!

Episode 15:

There are butter cakes to be sale today. We sold it RM1 per piece & a jelly for free. The leader told me to arrive on 11am but the cakes reached on 12:30pm! They do things without synchronization at all! I gave 2 jellies to Ms Curley.

Finally I get the username & password to excess to the Sunderland website where I can find a lot of information through their e-library. I tried to search but it is quite complicated and confusing. Need some times to explore it. Today was also my first time to step in the resource centre. After so long.... Lol!

Horrible! I have 3 assignments in my hands right now! My mind really not in a good condition today. Cannot think effectively. The Marketing assignment was killing! I believe I can do it after I have a sufficient rest.

Need a boost babe. XOXO GGFF

0 comments: