BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Perfectionist!

Episode 4:

The Perfectionist! It is my group's name. Actually we gave Brilliant & the lecturer felt that it was too dull, so she suggested that name & we accepted. Today was my first Core Business Skill class & surprisingly we been informed that the marks of this subject was all base on assignments, no examination! Woohoo! This subject is more like practical & a lot of activities that require us to do in class. No textbook been use as well. Can you imagine? The lecturer wants us to prepare a thick ring file along with our biodata, transcript, parents background & the decoration tools for next week class because we will be decorating our ring file. The file was a business file so it should be having a profesional appearance. I think I do not need to do too much on the design but at the same time I was worried that all of our file may look similar. My file needs to be sophisticated, simple & yet outstanding! Design is just not my thing. I felt like I will be back to kindegarten again. XD

Since today was the first CBS class with the lecturer, we all need to be going throught the 'introduce myself' section again but this time was funner & more effective because she was the one who asking us question & we answer, kindda like an interview. After finished, she gave us a break & told us that after the break there will be a small game that require us to describe a friend and other guess it. We were all started asking each others names on the break time. Now, I already know all of my classmate's names. The name of the CEO guy was Kian Wai (not sure whether the spelling was correct) or aka V. After the game we have been divided into four groups where all the classmates were mixed up which mean in other word, the friends that came from same school or same places will be separated & mixed with others. At first I was also being separated with my friend & entered a group where I'm the only male in it. The lecturer found out that it was not so suitable because according to her, girls will chat a lot when doing work & she do not want me to be isolated or having me to follows up their works, so she shifted me to one of my friend's group. We need to do our work as team in the next class onwards.

XOXO GGFF

0 comments: